Monday, June 26, 2006

World Cup is over for NL

Wow. Looks like Holland has paved the way for England. What an insane match Holland had against Portugal. I just finished watching it (3am) thanks to my inability to set up a VCR.


  • 16 yellow cards (9 for Portugal and 7 for the Netherlands - tying the World Cup record)
  • 4 red cards (World Cup record)
  • 12 players booked


Headbutting, nipple twisting, kicks to the groin, and lots of yelling and screaming. And that was just here in my basement in front of the big screen. Arg.

And in the England game, Beckham scores the only goal of the match and then later vomits on the pitch. Nice. I guess heat exhaustion will do that to you.

Hup England. I'm on the band wagon now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming of my sweet little nieces. One or two of their mom too!