Sunday, March 04, 2007

Another Sunday family ski

This time we headed out to some of the Kanata trails. Weather was warm and the sun was just breaking through the clouds. Nice.

On the advice of a fellow skier that was just leaving as we were putting our skis on, we stayed right down the trails all the way. Good advice too. The trail wasn't trampled by dog walkers and the hills were all manageable. Don't get me wrong, there were some wipe-outs but nothing serious. Fun was definitely on the menu today.

IMG_5511

And to think that I nearly left them at home this morning to join Mike and Kenmore at Huron cabin for Norway Day and free voffles. As long as I don't have to hear about a impromptu Norwegian bikini photo shoot with syrup and and and ... well I still think I made the right call. And as far as Karma goes, by staying home today I didn't feel guilty about buying tickets to the upcoming snoe.down music festival in Lake Placid, NY. Well maybe a little guilty.

Cheers.

No comments: