Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Walla-Walla Washington

Reagan Airport, Washington

Here are a few pics from my extremely quick trip to Washington, D.C. this week. My bad on not asking the secretary to book me an extra day but in the end the weather was wet and rainy the entire time anyhow.

As time constrained as it was, I did manage to squeeze in a couple of short tours of the area nearest my hotel where I more or less stumbled across Chinatown, the Verizon Center (home of the Caps and the Wizards), and a great little Irish pub called Fadó. So here's the mixed bag of photos - one or two of which I found a little strange...

Chinatown, Washington DC
Crime & Punishment Museum Prostrate Cancer Sreening on wheels
Washington DC, Chinatown Fire Department Washington DC, Chinatown Fire Department Washington DC, Chinatown Fire Department

The last trio of shots really capture the feel of the trip - one from the seat of the plane, one through the taxi cab window, and the last one from the airport lounge where we spent a couple of hours due to an anticipated line-up at security that didn't happen.

Left wing Washington thru a cab window
Flight home, Gate 16