Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bluesfest 2010

Iron Maiden

This year flipped through the bands I wanted to see at Bluesfest and crunched the numbers and BLAMMO! I bought the package deal for the entire 12 nights. It was an easy decision as I was well over the break even point with 5-6 nights on my must see list. In the end I sold off nearly every ticket I wasn't using and made even more of my money back - of course that profit margin was cut down drastically with $6 beers.

I managed to make it down for Iron Maiden, Rush, Furthur, John Butler Trio, Gord Downie, John Hiatt, Steve Winwood, Santana, Robert Randolph, Levon Helm, and a few others on the side stages. Here are a few pics...

Non-headliners...
John Butler Trio John Hiatt Gord Downie Gord Downie
Steve Winwood Steve Winwood
Bluesfest Security Jim Byrnes


Headliners...
Iron Maiden Iron Maiden
Furthur Furthur
RUSH RUSH
Santana Santana

No comments: