Sunday, March 05, 2006

Zee update...

This should bring everybody up to speed...

  1. Caught sneaky little mouse in garage. Click here or here for pics (viewer discretion advised). Thanks to a fresh snow fall I could see that this little guy had been coming and going for about a week now. He somehow managed to lick all the peanut butter off my first trap without springing it. Hat's off to squeaky on that one. But due to my competitive nature I could not let him get the better of me. Trap number two was a snapping success.
  2. Bought DVD player from Futureshop online on Tuesday. Cancelled order 2 hours later (too expensive) and bought another from BestBuy online. Sweet.
  3. Received DVD player 2 days later. Sucked. Bought another one from Futureshop using their in-store pick up option. Picked it up the next day when I returned BestBuy player. Works like a charm (note: I bought it for its ability to play DiVX/avi's as this is the format that I've been downloaded and watching from the Internet).
  4. Finally, since my last update I've gone x-c skiing 4-5 more times (twice with the kids). Trying to get it all in before the snow melts, eh. Here are some pics from our adventures...







No comments: