Wednesday, November 09, 2005

C'est quoi ça?

Today, after attending French class now for 8 1/2 weeks, 7 1/2 hours a day, I finally cracked. It all started as I polished off another box of Smarties that I stole the night before from my kid's Halloween bag. As I ate the last red Smartie and listened to my classmates butcher Canada's deuxieme langue, I sat staring at the empty box when BLAMO! I had a brilliant idea.

I quietly grabbed my pen and drew a little picture on the inside of the empty box. I then took hold of the box between my index finger and thumb and started to roll it gently back and forth making the tiny cartoon BvT "dance". This was all fine and dandy until my fellow classmates noticed and started to laugh hysterically thereby disrupting the entire room. Le professeur only grinned and announced that it was time for a break.

Smartie man

No comments: