Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Day

It was about 9am before I had finished sleeping off last night's Quebecer homebrew. After a couple of cups of coffee I headed out to pick up some groceries and a couple of last minute gifts. Finally the stores were running ALL the checkouts and the lines were no big deal.

Arrived back home to find that my daughter had made a nice snowman family in our front yard. I love how she always has them face us inside the house instead of the street.
Girls with their snowmans
(is it just me or does my snowman butt look big?)

IMG_9846

Nearly collapsed with back spasms after shoveling the heavy slush off of the driveway (and the neighbour's). Then headed inside for some hot coco and lunch.

Now it's time for the ritual xmas eve t-shirt iron off where we print up a few pics on some iron-on transfers and make some last minute gifts.

Cheers and Merry Christmas blog readers.
BvT

No comments: