Thursday, December 08, 2005

AYH hits the nation's capital

Dec. 08th

Alvin Youngblood Hart... a true bluesman visited the nation's capital last Thursday evening.

This was an awesome show. Although Alvin's better known for his acoustic blues, tonight he served up some hardcore electric blues backed by a Native American bass/harmonica player and an ex-skinhead drummer. What more can a poor white boy like myself ask for? The only downside to the night was that it was my turn to drive the Barrhaven Blues fan club and as such I was forced to go easy on the bourbon, scotch and beer. Nevertheless a good time was had by all.

Here's a couple of pics that somebody emailed me after the show (my camera's memory card died before the gig even started).

Alvin Youngblood Hart

Alvin Youngblood Hart

No comments: