Monday, September 12, 2005

Peterborough Zoo

"Strongest Woman in the World appears at the Peterborough Zoo"...

Peterborough Zoo

Only moments later we met up with an up-and-comer for the "Strongest Woman" title...

Peterborough Zoo

We spent the better part of the day with my brother and his wife at the Peterborough Zoo followed by another awesome BBQ at their new house. I was so stuffed I had to have a 20 minute power nap before heading back to Ottawa. Thanks guys.

More zoo pics...
Peterborough Zoo
Humpless camel

Peterborough Zoo
Dolphins with sticks

Monster carp
Monster carp feeding on helpless, unsuspecting ducks.

Even as I shouted "Look down, ducky!!" I knew it was too late. Another duck was taken and another child screamed in horror. Devastating yes... but nothing a little ice cream couldn't fix.

No comments: